Here is all the information we collect from you on our website UltraSEOSolutions.com :
- If you sign up to our newsletter or opt-in to our discount coupon, we will be collecting your email address. We will be only emailing you regarding any future better promos, discounts that we will be running or new services that we launch. We usually send anywhere between 3-4 emails a year! If you want to opt-out anytime, you can do that my emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the “Unsubscribe” button on any promo email we send out.
- After placing your order, you are requested to fill in an “Order Details” form to provide us with your order number, target URL and Keywords that you want to promote. We only use this information to complete your order and we never share this information with any 3rd party. If you would like us to permanently remove this data anytime, you can email us on email@example.com and we will permanently delete all your order details right away.
- If we see fit, we have the right to mention your review/testimonial and your website in our case studies section, and showcase the keyword and organic results achieved with our service. You can request removal of your case study by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
2Checkout.com Inc and its affiliate companies part of the Avangate group of companies’ dba 2Checkout (“2CO” or “2Checkout”) values the privacy and security of the information that you share with us. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected by 2CO through www.2Checkout.com (the “website”). This Privacy Statement also applies to other information 2CO receives in the United States from Europe. This Statement describes how 2CO collects, uses, shares, protects, or otherwise processes your personal information. By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
2. Collection and Use of Information
2CO collects personal information to set up and manage accounts for our ecommerce services and to handle orders of goods and services from 2CO.
You may need to provide 2CO with personal information such as:
- names; phone numbers; mailing, billing, shipping, and email addresses;
- bank account information; credit and debit card information; dates of birth; and identification documents.
2CO uses such information for:
- website registration; enabling sales and other transactions; processing payments and settlement; sending payouts; handling orders; providing receipts;
- providing customer service; providing dispute resolution, chargebacks, refunds, or related issues;
- marketing and surveys; sending service update notices;
- recovering debt and collections; detecting and preventing fraud; detecting and preventing violations of our legal agreements;
- measuring, improving, and customizing our services; and
- fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, or back office functions.
2CO may also collect background information and credit checks from third parties to verify your identity; deter, detect, and prevent fraud and illegal activity; make business decisions; and as a part of our legal obligations. 2CO retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
2CO collects information from you to post entries to our community website or forums. Such information may include your email address, Internet Protocol address, user name, date and time of signup, and date and time of posts to the forum.
2CO uses this information for the secure and efficient functioning of our website, to provide you with access to our community site, to detect and prevent violations of our legal agreements, and as part of any legal obligations related to our community website.
2CO collects information on each transaction conducted through our website. Such information may include the amount of the transaction; the goods purchased; the identity of the seller, affiliate, and customer; payment type; currency; location; Internet Protocol address; and websites visited.
2CO uses such information for refunds, for customer service, for website optimization, or for other administrative or business purposes. 2CO may share information related to the transactions you conduct through our website with sellers, affiliates, or customers for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Statement. 2CO retains transaction information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
Customer Service Correspondence
2CO also collects information involving customer service correspondence. This information may include emails, internet chats, faxes, or telephone calls directed to our customer service centers. 2CO processes this information to provide customer service, handle complaints or disputes, measure and improve our customer service, detect and prevent fraud, and detect and prevent violations of our legal agreements. 2CO retains customer service information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Logs
2CO collects information related to your use of our website using cookies, web beacons, and log information.
Web beacons are objects embedded into web pages that allow us to determine whether and for how long users view web pages. We use web beacons for site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, auditing and reporting, personalization, and other functions.
Log information may include web requests, Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. 2CO uses this information to enhance the functionality of the website and to make your access more convenient, secure, and efficient.
2CO also uses information gathered from logs, cookies, and web beacons to monitor website performance; improve website design, functionality, and security; and assemble web analytics and activity trends. 2CO retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
You may stop your browser from accepting cookies or web beacons. The Help portion of your browser should explain how to configure your browser’s cookie handling. Your browser may have add-ons that may help you block web beacons. You may have limited functionality if you block cookies or web beacons set by our website.
We will seek your consent prior to using your personal information in a manner incompatible with the purposes we described in our Privacy Statement at the time of collection. You may choose not to provide any personal information to 2CO, in which case we will be unable to provide services to you.
4. Sharing of Information
2CO only shares information as described in this Privacy Statement. 2CO shares information with the following categories of third parties. Such third parties are prohibited by law or by contract from processing personal information for purposes other than those disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
Organizations that Provide Services to Us
2CO discloses personal information to other organizations that perform services on our behalf. We require such organizations to use such information solely for the purposes of providing services to us and to protect the personal information with appropriate safeguards.
Such organizations include financial institutions; payment processors; money transfer service providers; acquirers; auditors; background and credit check organizations; fraud prevention service providers and anti-fraud networks; marketing service providers; database managers; customer service providers and representatives; debt collectors; and others who perform technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, or administrative functions on our behalf.
These organizations may perform functions such as processing credit and debit card payments, sending wire transfers, providing background and credit checks, providing fraud checks, providing customer service, analyzing data, supplying marketing assistance, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, debt collections, and providing other financial, technical, logistical, tax, legal, compliance, or administrative functions.
Financial institutions, payment processors, and acquirers may share the information that 2CO provides to them with other financial institutions or card networks in order to provide financial services, payment services, and to process payments. Fraud prevention service providers and anti-fraud networks may share the information 2CO discloses to them with other fraud prevention service providers and anti-fraud network participants in order to provide fraud checks.
2CO discloses personal information to its sellers. 2CO provides payment processing services to sellers who make goods and services available to customers for purchase on those seller’s websites. We have confidentiality agreements with these sellers. We share personal information with sellers to complete transactions, resolve customer comments or complaints, and for administrative and analytical purposes like accounting, billing and audits, information system management, and other uses.
2CO discloses personal information to its customers. 2CO provides payment processing services to sellers who make goods and services available to customers for purchase on those seller’s websites. We may share personal information with customers to complete transactions, resolve customer comments or complaints, and for administrative purposes like accounting, billing and audits, and other uses.
Business Sale or Merger
2CO may share personal information in the event of a sale or merger of all or any portion of its business units. Such information remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Statement, unless an individual consents otherwise.
2CO may disclose personal information where:
- required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
- 2CO has reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of our users or others;
- 2CO has reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
- it is necessary to enforce or apply our legal agreements, to pursue remedies, or to limit damages to 2CO;
- the information is public;
- you have provided consent or with your direction; or
- other reasons allow it or other laws require it.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfill the disclosure purpose.
2CO may disclose aggregate or statistical information to our business partners, for public relations purposes, or other purposes.
At your request, we will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information, so that you can review what we have stored and, if you choose, request corrections to it. You may request access by writing to us at the address listed in the Contact Information section below. After you request access, we will provide the personal information that you request as soon as practically possible and generally no later than thirty days following the request. If you wish to correct your personal information, please send us a written explanation of the particular information that you believe should be corrected. Where information will not or cannot be accessed or amended, we will tell you the reasons.
2CO stores, collects, and otherwise processes information mainly in Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A.
If you are residing in the European Union/ the European Economic Area, you have the right to:
- access your personal information, rectify it, restrict or object to its processing, or request its deletion,
- to receive the personal information you provided to 2CO or to transmit it to another company. More specifically, based on the European Union laws, you may request and receive copies of the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
- to withdraw any consent provided,
- where applicable, to lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority.
We encourage to contact us and we will respond in due time to settle all your questions and requests to the extent permitted by law.
2CO combines technical and physical safeguards with employee policies and procedures to protect your information. We work to protect your personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer software, which encrypts the information that you provide online at our website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information. We will also continue to assess new technology for protecting information and upgrade our information security systems when appropriate.
Further, we permit only authorized 2CO employees and third parties to access any personal information. If an employee misuses personal information, we may take disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. If any third party individual or organization misuses personal information, we will take action, up to and including termination of any agreement between 2CO and that individual or organization.
7. Data Integrity
2CO processes personal information only for the purposes it was originally collected and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. 2CO takes commercially reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is relevant, reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current for the purposes for which it is used. 2CO retains information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
2CO does not sell products for purchase by children, but we do sell children’s products for purchase by adults. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, do not share personal information with us.
In the European Union, the age limitation is 16. Thus, if this jurisdiction applies to you, 2CO will not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under age 16.
9. Links to Other Websites
When you click on a link on this website that takes you to a website operated by another company, you will be subject to that company’s privacy practices.
10. Controlling Unsolicited Email
We may send you information about our products and services. You may log into the Profile Center and update your Preferences to stop receiving this information. You may also opt out of 2CO’s marketing list or update your information by notifying us at email@example.com at any time.
2CO may amend this Privacy Statement on one or more occasions by posting a revised statement on this website or a similar website that replaces this website. 2CO will amend this Privacy Statement in a manner consistent with the Safe Harbor Principles.
12. Enforcement, Dispute Resolution, and Verification
Please contact us with any questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement by using the address listed in the Contact Information section below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints or disputes regarding personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. For complaints that have not been satisfactorily addressed, you may use the dispute resolution procedures established by the European Union data protection authorities (EU DPAs) for complaints concerning personal information from the EU and the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner of Switzerland (FDPIC) for complaints concerning personal information from Switzerland. The EU DPA panel may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org and the EU DPAs may be contacted directly via the information provided at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/eu/index_en.htm. The Swiss FDPIC may be contacted directly via the information provided at: http://www.edoeb.admin.ch/kontakt/index.html?lang=en.
13. Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
855 Grandview Avenue
Columbus, OH 43215
We have also designated a EU Representative, for all the individuals residing in the European Union / the European Economic Area:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
Dimitrie Pompei 10A, Conect 3,
020337 Bucharest, Romania